What we are doing for your safety:
- We’ve instructed our service technicians to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They each have gloves, and have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly. They have disinfecting sprays with them. They have been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- They are being told not to come to work if they feel sick or anyone in their household has a fever.
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees’ safety:
- If you have a service call scheduled and anyone in your home is sick, please alert us. If you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 please contact us immediately because we will want to take more precautions than usual.
- Make sure we have your cell phone number so we can text you when our tech is on his way and so we can keep you updated on anything that will affect your service.
- Keep a safe distance away (6–8 feet) after letting one of our technicians into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement we can use that as well.
- If there are multiple people at your home, please make sure they understand these precautions. If at all possible please have these persons stay in a separate area of the house to minimize contact with our technicians. If, on arrival, our technician is not comfortable with the quantity of people in the work space and/or the state of health of persons in the house, they may choose to leave and reschedule the appointment for a better time.
- If you’d like, you can communicate with our employee on his cell phone, even if you are in the house. Let us know before he gets there.
- We can easily setup payment over the phone or online by credit card.
If our employees feel that additional pre-cautions need to be taken they have been given the latitude to make this determination as needed on-site and re-schedule if necessary.
We want to express our sincere appreciation for the way our clients have already worked with us in this regard and thank you in advance as we try to continue to work. We will continue to do our best to meet your needs over the next weeks & whatever the future brings.
Be well, stay safe and we look forward to better spring and summer days ahead!